Epson WorkForce 310 Review
The Epson WorkForce 310’s design marries a sophisticated wave shape with a solid control panel in the facility that offers you one-touch accessibility to one of the most preferred settings. Most of the printer is swathed in a matte black completed with little touches of a faux-carbon black plastic weaved throughout the exterior case.
We disagreed with the barren control panel on the Lexmark Impact S305, however Epson suffers no issues here; the two-line LCD presents all appropriate print information as well as private work progress, cartridge-installation directions, and comprehensive instructions on exactly how to fix a paper jam. The system can accumulate to 60 speed-dial numbers for outgoing faxes as well as you get 5 vacant switches on the panel to begin you off.
The WorkForce 310 also benefits from a 30-sheet automatic file feeder on its top that instantly grabs private sheets from a stack in the tray. Any kind of multifunction or all-in-one printer for service use must include an ADF, although this feature additionally was missing out on from the Lexmark. At the very same time, keep in mind that ADFs always add significant bulk to the printer. The Epson WorkForce 310 gauges a workable 1.8 inches wide by 21.3 inches deep by 11.9 inches high, however users with minimal space may intend to for a much more portable printer.
The side of the WorkForce 310 homes the connection ports you require to couple it with your residence or work computer system. IT Pros and company customers will locate the Ethernet and also USB ports adequate for network links, however it is very important to note the absence of wireless access.
Just above the control panel, you’ll locate two hinged bays that subject the 1,200 by 2,400 dpi scanner glass and ink cartridge repository. Its scanning works allow you conserve an image in 3 ways: to a particular documents folder, as a PDF record in a folder, or as an attachment in an outgoing e-mail message. The consisted of NewSoft Presto Page Manager software assists to arrange your checked pictures, however the Optical Personality Acknowledgment left us with many punctuation blunders and also personality complications.
Unlike numerous budget plan printers that leave you with only 2 tiny ink tanks that create a minimal spectrum of shade, the Epson WorkForce 310 uses an one-of-a-kind five-ink cartridge bay: one for every of the separated black, cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges along with an added slot for one more black storage tank.
Epson WorkForce 310 Specs
- Sound Emission (Operating) 39 dB
- Min Operating Temperature 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 95 °F
- Sound Emission 39 dB (operating)
- Humidity Range Operating 20 – 80%
- Max Copying Speed Up to 36 ppm (mono) / up to 12 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Speed B/W 36 ppm
- Max Copying Speed Color 12 ppm
- Max Document Enlargement 400 %
- Max Document Reduction 25 %
- Automatic Duplexing none
- Maximum Copies 99
- Copying Features fit to page
- Inkjet Technology Epson Micro Piezo
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 3 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Technology Ink-jet
- Ink Type Epson DURABrite Ultra inks
- Color Management Features Adobe RGB, Epson Vivid Color, Windows Image Color Management (ICM)
- Type Multifunction printer