Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 Review
The WorkForce Pro WP-4590 Network Shade All-in-One Inkjet Printer with PCL from Epson prints in black as well as white at 16 ppm, in color at 11 ppm, and also features a shade print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer’s automatic double-sided printing cuts paper usage by approximately 50%. The huge 250-sheet input tray is supplemented by an 80-sheet tray for envelopes and various other hefty media. Furthermore, PCL 5 and 6 drivers and also a PostScript 3 emulation print chauffeur come basic with the printer.
The scanner features 2400 dpi and can be started from a computer or from the WP-4590 itself. Along with scanning using USB to a computer, you can scan to a USB drive, an e-mail address, or a PDF file. The 30-sheet double auto document feeder scans, copies, as well as faxes, 2-sided papers in a solitary pass.
The built-in copy feature can replicate 1 and 2-sided papers and can increase the size of or shrink the original to anywhere between 25% and also 400% of the original dimension. Other copy functions consist of fit to the web page as well as adjustable copy thickness.
The WP-4590’s built-in 33.6 kbps fax modem can send out as well as obtain faxes in black and white and in color. Send out multi-page faxes of 2-sided originals in 1 simple step with the automatic file feeder. Along with using the printer as a stand-alone facsimile machine, you can utilize it to send as well as receive faxes from your computer system. The WP-4590 includes a 60-number speed dial and also a 180-page fax memory which shops incoming faxes if the device is out of paper.
In addition to USB connection, the WP-4590 includes wired network connectivity for sharing the printer with various other computer systems on your network. The printer works with AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and also Epson Email Print which allows you to print by sending a file to the printer’s committed e-mail address. Also, you can print from as well as scan to a USB memory gadget.
Epson ranks the WP-4590 for 1650 pages each month. That’s the suggested number, not the industry’s silly duty-cycle ranking, which individuals generally ignore these days. Still, 1650 pages is a fair quantity of printing.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 is a wonderful, affordable option to a low-end color laser MFP for smaller sized corporate workgroups. It’s quickly sufficient for the majority of scenarios, supply expenses are remarkably reduced, and also its long warranty is better than what you’ll obtain from an equally priced laser.
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4590 Specs
- Single-sided ISO print speeds of up to 16 ppm black and 11 ppm color. Double-sided ISO print speeds of 9.2 ppm black and 7.1 ppm color
- Print or copy up to 3400 black and color pages when using the XXL ink cartridges
- 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Automatic double-sided printing/copying
- The maximum monthly duty cycle of 25,000 pages and a 1650-page recommended monthly duty cycle
- The 330-sheet input capacity includes an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media. An optional second 250-sheet input tray can be added for a total input
- the capacity of 580 sheets
- Use Epson Connect to print directly from popular mobile devices, plus print remotely from any device that can e-mail; also compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Connect and share the printer with others in your workgroup via Ethernet networking; also supports PCL and PostScript
- Scan, copy, and fax multipage documents using the 30-page ADF
- Faxing in black and color
- Fax memory up to 180 pages for out-of-paper reception
- Fax documents directly from a computer